Monday, August 29, 2016

PRÁCTICA: Audrey, Syd, Ayona, Kylee

These four posts include everything you're supposed to:
  1. Time spent on each activity
  2. Proper division of time (no more than half spent on activities like Duolingo)
  3. What they learned from each activity
The insights based on the music, TV shows, and Duolingo are also especially insightful.


GEC Audrey: Practica: 30 Minutes listening to Nicky Jam, Karol G and Ana Mena 30 Minutes watching reviews of toys Karol G likes to sing songs that include a ...

Spanish Blog Syd Reynolds: Practica: Karol G I spent 30 minutes listening to her I learned that most of her music is about relationships kinda like Taylor Swift and that a ...

Spanish Portfolio - Ayona: Practica #2: 28 minutes of Medialuna y las noche mágicas 66 minutes of Plim Plim By watching these two shows I learned a lot about how sentences ar...

Kylee's Blog en Espanol: Personal Practica #2: Activity:  Duolingo Time Spent:  30+ minutes. Once again, I did some more Duolingo because it is a very useful tool and I think I can use ...

No comments:

Post a Comment